The history of tea began in China and then spread around the world. So why should you choose Japanese tea?
A few useful facts about tea produced in Japan:
- not factories but family-owned microfarms → quality over quantity;
- Japanese tea has sweet and mild taste, without bitterness, you can simply enjoy it as it is;
- easy in brewing: in average 80°C warm water, infusion time 1-2 min;
- known for its health benefits: fights aging, stress, bad cholesterol, has a positive impact on skin, heart etc;
- consists of natural ingredients only: no flavorings, preservatives, sweeteners and GMO, vegan friendly;
- hard to find real tea and deliver: small exports from Japan, market is full with Chinese low quality products.
Already curious? Make your first order to enjoy.